Tuesday, January 27, 2009

For Jenny...

So earlier today Jenny came up to me and asked why I had not blogged in awhile? I told her I've been busy/too tired to do it. After my response to her she sighed. Since she sighed so heavily and seemed really concerned, I decided to make a short blog dedicated to Miss Jenny.

3 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT JENNY:
  1. She has the biggest heart for her husband and the Lord.
  2. I love to watch her laugh. You should watch her the next time she's around.
  3. You can call her anytime to talk about anything. Unless you call her during bathtime, running time, or when she's eating. I would suggest that you text her. She always answers those.
I've only known Jenny for a few months, but I feel like I've known her a lot longer. I can't wait to spend more time with her and discover more little things I love about her.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Whitney. You made me cry! I can't wait to spend more time with you as well AND I love to read your blog! YOU ARE FABULOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like you to know that I was so inspired by our conversation about the south beach diet that I ate fabulously alllll dayyyyy long. Until tonight when Kyle suggested Pizza. Oh..well...better luck tomorrow! :) Love you girl! (at least I chose Thin Crust..right??)

    ReplyDelete