Sunday, January 11, 2009

facebook connection

Yesterday I was on facebook and a name popped up on the "people you may know" thingy. At first I wasn't for sure if that was really her, but I went with my gut and added her with a personal note.

This person is Julie Felder. She was my favorite babysitter in the entire world. Not exaggerating at all. I was around 5 or 6 when she would take care of me and my sisters. She was an important part of my life.

Today when I checked my facebook, she not only approved my request but wrote on my wall, commented on pictures and wants to know more. I couldn't help it when I saw this. She remembered me! Little bitty Whitney! Another thing, Julie is still as beautiful or more than I remember.

I don't think you could understand how happy, sad, whatever other girly, oh my gosh, I love you so much emotions are happening. Here's a picture of my sisters and I around the age she watched us and a picture of her with her hollywood fiance.

1 comment: