Friday, June 5, 2009

Change of plans

When I started this blog I said that I was planning on overseas mission trips and other things. Well as of right now there are no overseas trips. But I'm now going with the students at my church on two trips.

This weekend the student choir is going on a tour. Wooo! I'm excited. We're leading worship at Bannockburn then driving to the Dallas area to lead worship at another church. After that we're going to a christian waterpark. The next day we're doing a special mission trip at Mission Arlington. YAY! We're also singing again that night at a revial service. The last day which will be Tuesday we'll be going to Six Flags over Texas.
I'm sure I'll be dead after this trip, but I have to recover quickly because Dani's wedding is 3 days after that. I know on Wed. I'll be helping with stuff and the next day is the rehearsal. Then the big day. Dani's wedding requires many separate posts. After I recover from the wedding I'll be going with the middle schoolers to summer camp. I'm in charge of the 6th grade girls! It's going to be tons of fun, and I mean it.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like my summer! VBS, youth camp, pre-teen camp...craziness! :) hopefully we can find time to hang out in between the madness.

    ReplyDelete