Thursday, February 19, 2009

2 years...

Last Saturday was 2 years for me and Casey. 2 years! I never would of thought that would be possible. But I love him. I love him so much.

For his present I made an awesome picture frame/shadow box (inspired by miranda)

Here's the before:
It took me awhile to figure out what I was going to make him. Lately I've been having a craftster block. It's like writer's block but for crafty people. After talking to Miranda and getting inspired by all the cute little tings she's made or is making I went with the frame. Casey loves to hang pictures of us and place little things on his shelves.

Here's the after:

I was also able to make him a card out of the leftover supplies. It's really simple but meaningful.

Here's a close-up of the front:


1 comment:

  1. ooo i love it!! looks like your craftster block might be ending :) we need to have some girly crafting time...chick flicks, wine(we need to find one i like), and craftiness!

    ReplyDelete